2015 NSWGFA Interclub Tournament
Monday, August 17, 2015
Raymarine Equipped Vessels ‘Free Health Check’
Raymarine is again proud to be a major sponsor of the NSW Interclub championship in 2015. We will have a significant staff & service dealer presence before and during the competition and look forward to catching up with you and your crew at Port Stephens. We know this is a huge event in any game fisherman’s calendar and we want to ensure that you have a great week at the tournament, free of any equipment hassles.
Accordingly, if you are intending to fish the 2015 Interclub in late February and your boat is Raymarine equipped, we would like to offer you a free ‘Raymarine electronics health check’ prior to the event to make sure your gear is performing to your expectations. You will need to book in for your free health check. These will be conducted between 15/1/15 and 13/2/15. Please note that free health checks will not be available at the Interclub, though staff and technicians will be on hand to assist you with any emergency or enquiry you may have.
If you would like to participate in this, the health check will include:
- An on board inspection by a Raymarine qualified Service Dealer, or a Raymarine staff member, either in your home port, or in Port Stephens during the dates mentioned above.
- Checking the software version of each Raymarine device on the boat and upgrading software as required
- Diagnosing the cause of any issues you identify to us as part of this program
- Rectification of any in-warranty issues we find
- Recommendation on how to resolve any out of warranty issues
What’s not included:
- Parts / labour for resolving any ‘out of warranty’ issues
- Work / assessment on systems not supplied by Raymarine (eg Power supply)
If you would like to participate:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can begin the scheduling process. This process will entail you completing a Raymarine Service form. This form will be forwarded to you upon receipt of your request. Remember, the sooner we have your information, the sooner we can make a booking for a Service dealer to visit your boat.
The NSWGFA Interclub Tournament Dates are as follows:
Interclub Tournament Briefing Night: Friday 20th Feb
Tournament Days 1 and 2: 21st - 22nd Feb
The Lyndy Grieves Memorial Tournament: Mon 23rd Feb
Interclub Tournament Day 3: Sat 28th Feb
Interclub Tournament Day 4: Sun 1st Mar and Presentation Night
For more information visit our Facebook page or NSWGFA website here.
Good fishing to all.
Service Dealer Sales Manager
Asia Pty Ltd